Save your week before it’s too late with Episode 5 of the podcast
Because we’re nice, here’s episode 5 of the the Culture Trumpet podcast, with another round of barely held-together, loose-jawed drivel. Much like your mum.
Under discussment this week:
- Red Notice – Netflix’s highly polished turd
- I’m a ‘sleb – mercifully brief (also, like your mum)
- Ridley Scott – the nation’s grumpy grandad
- The cinema-going experience vs watching movies at home
Caution – contains occasional fruity language
You can download or stream right now:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts (this one takes a little longer to update for some reason – have patience
- …or old school RSS directly into your podcatcher of choice.
- Please send feedback, comments, suggestions and questions by contacting us here.
- Please support us via Patreon – https://www.patreon.com/culturetrumpet
- Please share with anyone you think may be enjoy the show!
- **Please take 2 minutes to complete our listener survey – https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/0L1064/**